See Australia’s diverse East Coast marine wildlife in their natural enviornment of sea grass meadows, sandy bottom, and rocky reefs withinthe protected Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve. Search for local and transient marinespecies with your local guide in a fun and safe enviornment. Tours are suitable for beginners and experienced snorkelers
- Interpretive guided tour with an experienced local
- 1 hour guided snorkel tour of Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
- All equipment and wetsuits included
- Safety brief and snorkel tips provided
- Headland nature walk with great view of the Northern Beaches
- Photos package available
- Learn about the diverse wildlife of the Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
- Search for endangered species like Blue Groper in their natural habitat and the 200 + other fish species, invertebrates and algae’s
- Discover the Australian coastal culture of Manly from your local guide
- Visit famous Manly Beach and Shelly Beach
Shelly Beach which is a 20-minute walk from Manly Wharf. Catch the Manly ferry from Circular Quay, Sydney City to Manly Wharf. Ferry ride takes 30mins. Public ferry cost one way Adult $7.20, Child $3.60. Paid parking available at Bower St council car park.
What to bring
Comfortable walking shoes
Mandatory: Participants must be able to swim 50m free style unassisted to join the snorkel tour.
Public Group Tours and private tours run everyday at 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm with minimum 4 and maximum 10 people (excluding black out dates). Booking deadline is 6pm the evening before a tour.