Piney Lakes is a beautiful nature reserve in the middle of the suburbs in Perth's South. It offers a play area for the kids, bbqs and toilet facilities, lakes, bike and walking trails, natural bushland, gazebos for shade and so many more things.
Some of the things you can do at Piney Lakes include:
- follow one of the walking trails through the natural bushland
- go wildlife spotting
- explore the vegetation in and around the wetlands
- play in the sensory park with the kids
- relax around the lake
- cycle along its extensive bike paths
- visit the Environmental Education Centre
- picnic or bbq with family and friends.
No matter what you choose to do or how many times you go back to Piney Lakes you can always have an enjoyable day.
Maybe next time you are in Piney Lakes and you spot some wildlife or discover something not listed above, leave a comment below to share with others.