With all action sports, it is important that you learn the correct technique from day one and Stand Up Paddle Boarding is no different. Take part in a 90 minute group lesson, comprised of 30 minutes of instruction, and 60 minutes free paddling and then come back on three seperate occasions for a 60 minute SUP rental.
Our instructors will have you paddling effectively in a short space of time, and ensure you leave us with adequate knowledge to paddle on your own. Our lessons are conducted in a safe and nurturing environment and in a format that all family members can enjoy.
- Safety on the water
- Familiarity with SUP equipment
- Safe carrying of your equipment
- Basic paddle strokes and turns
- Correct posture and position whilst paddling
- Safe entry and exit from the water
- Using the paddle for stability
- Advanced strokes for turning and catching waves
- The St Kilda paddling environment
- Basic core fitness workout
- 1 x SUP Group Lesson; 90 minute session, including 30 minutes of instruction
- 3 x 60 minute SUP rental
- SUP equipment provided: Stand Up Paddle board, leg rope, paddle, wetsuit (if required), lifejacket (if required) and rash vest.