Do you get lost in the fresh aromas of lemon grass and the sweet smells of mint and basil? Are you dreaming of a Thai getaway? Our gorgeous Thai Fusion Culinary Adventure will teach you how to make your own pastes from scratch, and of course how to use them in creative beautiful ways. Are you just sick of red and green curry? Need some modern Thai dish ideas? And what about the perfect dessert to top off your Thai meal?
- Scented Beef and Basil Spring Rolls (baked not fried)
- Mango, strawberry and lemongrass sweet hot dipping sauce
- Fragrant and Sweet Thai Basil Chicken on coconut rice and curried sweet potato stack
- Lychee scented ice cream or Lime scented coconut Brule!
Perfectly located in Wilston, only 4ks north of Brisbane’s city centre, and only 400m’s from Wilston train station, this class is fun but we the professional instructors are serious about teaching in a professional manner.
The delicious menu is subject to the availability of ingredients but you will learn how to make your own curry paste and sweet chilli sauce from scratch and create a delectable three to four course Thai feast! Classes are interactive and hands-on, interactive cookery course, designed for those with a passion for cooking but are perhaps lacking the necessary skills or confidence to absolutely shine! You should not be spending hours slaving away in the kitchen, cooking can be fun, creative, fulfilling and rewarding.
You also get to enjoy a feast of all the delicious food we prepare, so your lesson will be a delicious culinary adventure!
- 3 hour action packed but relaxed cooking session
- All ingredients supplied
- Apron supplied
- Recipes and notes supplied
- Refreshingly icy water supplied
- 3 course feast of the meals prepared